Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Welcome to Bike Memphis - The Blog

Hi everybody - Cliff H here. I will post things as I can that relate to all facets of biking in Memphis-

I need your help - send me news, views, and reviews.

Huh?

News - stuff relevant to local cycling, whether it is transportation planning meetings, a new weekly group ride, races, a construction project blocking your daily commute route-- whatever.

Views - Got an opinion about biking in Memphis? Let me know.

Reviews - Reviews of books, films, equipment, ride reports, etc. Read a good book? Bought some expensive bike stuff that failed too soon? Rode a great ride somewhere and want to share it with our readers? Send it in, dudes and dude-ettes.

Send all correspondence to cliff@bikememphis.com .

Ciao! Enjoy the rides!

No comments: